Well Mr Tim Cook, it’s like this:
- I need a watch to tell time.
- I need a watch that syncs time over Bluetooth with my iPhone
- I need a watch that auto-sets DST.
- I need a watch I don’t have to take off and charge every 18 hours. (What happens if I want to go out one night…). I actually only take mine off to shower. And why can’t it charge itself from ambient light, oh wizards of Greeness?
- I need a watch I can use as a compass, a barometer and a temperature device.
- If it has GPS and can summon help in the boondocks that would be a plus
The rest are frills.
I have never spent more than $250 for a watch in the last twenty years; two solar powered, just got the second one because my wife complained the old one wasn’t shiny any more.
But that’s just me. I don’t think I’ll be buying an Apple Watch, thank you very much.