So, now that Apple has released an iPad Air, how far behind is the iPad Pro?
Here is my wish list for the iPad Pro.
- Intel x86-64 CPU, quad core
- 8-16GB RAM
- 512GB storage
- 14″ display with a 4:3 aspect ratio
- QHD resolution
- Digital pen
- OSX running iOS in windowed mode
- USB 3 port(s) with the ability to charge from an external keyboard/battery
- 12 hour battery
- 8Mpxl camera, for scanning and OCR
I’m probably way off, but that is what I think I want in the next generation and form factor iPad.
How likely do you think that I may be close?
What would you like to see?